<VV> Re-hang a door alone?

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 10:29:58 EST 2015

I was a body guy and I did support many a door with a floor jack and
block(s) of wood.

As Bryan says, support on the flat part of the door is better than
balancing on the pinchweld, unless you make a slot in a block of wood to
hold the pinchweld. But you still have to be careful of not marring the
outer doorskin doing that.

Original email: