<VV> Re-hang a door alone?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:40:56 EST 2015

I haven't replaced my door hinges yet, found some NOS ones, but plan to use
a couple of scissors jacks but also I am going to stabilize the door from
above with a couple of winch straps through the door window opening,
hanging those off the garage door rails.

Also remember that when you remove a door, the body of the car will shift
unless you stabilize that with jack stands.

Mark the hinges on the frame and door so you install them in the same
place, as a start.
 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed