<VV> Northwest Econorun

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Tue Feb 24 23:29:00 EST 2015

This is an incomplete but mostly complete early announcement and will be supplemented as details are finalized.

May 2015 Northwest Econorun

On May 8, 9 and 10 this year’s 42nd Annual Northwest Econorun will be hosted by Columbia Basin Corvairs. The host hotel will be the Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, 2811 North 20th Avenue, Pasco, WA 99301 (509-543-7722). Econorun rates are: Standard Room $109 and a Suite $119. Room prices include a breakfast buffet ($9.95 for non-guests).

Schedule of events: Friday – Registration (12 to 5:30 pm), Welcome barbeque (6 to 8 pm): Saturday – Registration/Hospitality room (opens at 8am), Econorun participants meeting (8 to 8:30 am), Econorun competition (9 to noon), Quilt Shop tour (10 to 1 pm), Car show (2 to 5 pm), Banquet (6 to 9 pm): Sunday – Breakfast Buffet, gabbing and goodbyes (8 - ? am).

This year the Econorun will wind through the beautiful Eastern Washington natural scenery. You’ll drive by deserts, foothills and wine country. You’ll get to see everything from tumbleweeds in our high desert to scenic vineyards. There will be many photo opportunities along with convenient places to stop along the way.

We will be posting updates and make the registration form available on both our Facebook page and website in the upcoming weeks. We are finalizing some exciting places to host our car show and working on ways to keep this year’s Econorun economical and entertaining.

For additional information contact: Brian Dierks (509-521-3887) or R.B. Dorran (541-720-0670), email – 2015nweconorun at gmail.com