<VV> Corvairs have a personality too

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:20:41 EST 2015

What do you say to her each day?  What mood are you in?  Corvairs have a soul and need positive reinforcement.  They also have feelings and sometimes mirror your own.  Don't dare berate one!!!  To say they are fickle would be an understatement (don't let em hear that).

We have a club member that named his early convertible "Christine" because of her erratic behavior.  Remember Christine from the movie!

Ray
Owner of a sedate and happy EC (safely tucked in her semi-warm garage, waiting her spring oil infusion and road time)