<VV> Towing a Convertible backwards-put the top down?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Feb 28 23:46:48 EST 2015

Yes, I know that now, but (a) the truck only had one option - the dolly, and
(b) he didn't want to damage the undercarriage with the rear overhang being
longer than the front.

What worries me is the I didn't think of it at the time, and I probably
should/could have thought of it.

Luckily, the windshield didn't blow out although we never went over 40-50 so
all is well.  (The windshield has some minor chips that make me want to
replace, and that would have been the excuse I needed? Would it have damaged
the deck lid on the way out?)

Charlie