<VV> Caveat and Question : Amazon as a source for parts

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 07:23:09 EST 2015

Maybe I should have said tested and rebuilt if needed.  There is three
alternators on my bench at the moment.  One needs attention, but I forgot
which.  A good winter project.  On the other hand, there is probably one or
two more hiding away in boxes so I'm not in a big rush on this.

Starters - there is at least 3 of them on hand.

Later, JR