<VV> Caveat and Question : Amazon as a source for parts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 00:39:04 EST 2015

I have found them at Underground and Clarks. No problem.

Of course, I am two day shipping from Clarks with regular shipping. With
Lon I have not had as much luck getting things fast.

This is a Corvair only part, and why we need to support our vendors that
invest so much money in Corvair only parts.

I'm sure John Sweet and the Corvair Ranch also stock this part, and
don't forget Rafee. I get quick shipping from him. He is halfway between
you and me.

Frank DuVal