<VV> Caveat : Amazon may not have the correct starter drive?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Jan 6 12:17:40 EST 2015

To Vaitec and BBRT: (Since BBRT's "Bravo" to Vairtec, wants to jump on me
too ~ thanks for that!?!?!?)
Yup, that's what I figured too ~ 2 out of 3 ain't bad, right?

As long as it's cheap and fast, who cares if it fits!
After all, I knew it would be the wrong part, but ordered it knowing that it
wouldn't fit!

So  I sent the "caveat" out, so that others who want to buy the wrong part
would buy the same wrong part solely because it's cheap and fast, since
that's what's important, right?

<ggg, right?>
Charlie