<VV> Caveat : Amazon may not have the correct starter drive?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 12:35:04 EST 2015

Hey Charlie,
We're giving you a hard time, as most of us, long ago, had the same thing
happen... Time and time again, local FLAPS  would order a part for next day
or so, and it would be wrong. Once it was a simple thing like a ball joint,
while at Roebling Roads near Savannah. Not my order..We over came with some
crafty junkyard pilfering... and return after use... :>)

Chuck S