<VV> Caveat and Question : Does Amazon have the correct starter drive?

corvairbob at bresnan.net corvairbob at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 7 15:21:13 EST 2015

I order from Amazon and Ebay all the time. I have to know what I am
ordering. I can probably find a radiator cap on Ebay for my Corvair.
The car has no water, so I don't order it. I was in the car parts
business for years. Heard all the stories. This remindes me I need to
rebuild a starter so there is one on the shelf when I need it.
           (-:Bob