<VV> Hidden VIN

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 12:46:02 EST 2015

Hi Spence,
The "hidden vin" can be seen (barely) on the RF shock tower area of the body. You will (probably) have to clean away road dirt, under coating, crap from the area for it to become visible. It is not the complete vin but more like the last 6 numbers (?) that should be consistent with the vin. Seems like it was stamped very lightly so you will need a good lite to actually make it out. Good luck but it is there.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301