<VV> Corvair and Mustang

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 16:32:02 EST 2015

...and Ralph Nader had unkind things to say about the Mustang as well in "Unsafe at Any Speed"....but not many have actually read the book--but it seems everyone who hasn't owned a Corvair can quote him.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

comparison. My 62 coupe with heavy duty suspension package, 102 - 4 speed
out ran and out maneuvered the early mustangs hands down.
Later, when they went to the bigger engines my 62 still handled better. The
Corvair, for me, is simply a better driving experience.
They are two different classes of car and I would not trade my Corvair for
any of them.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/Red