<VV> Caveat revisited : Amazon refunded purchase + free shipping on next order

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Jan 7 16:39:51 EST 2015

Amazon refunded purchase + free shipping on next order, so all's well.

I should have removed the drive from the car (disabling it until I got the
part) to visually verify the part, but that was not feasible, except in the
20-20 hindsight that is also much clearer!

It was immediately evident that the part was to short, otherwise the rest of
the "starter repair kit" does work (brushes, etc) ...

Charlie