<VV> corvair has finially arrived

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 14:45:25 EST 2015

The car has a radio & Heater. Other than that, I see no other options.  It
looks like a 95HP 3-speed. The drivers outside mirror could have (Should
have) been added. The inside mirror is not a two-way, and it has one-speed
wipers. Hub caps are Monza std, I recall. If they can get $39K  for that,
more power to them. It seems like a lot of money for a stripper convertible,
especially with a non-synchro 1st gear. The low mileage is worth something,
but  I have seen low-mileage C6 Convertible Corvettes for about that same
money.  I am obviously not in that market.

In a message dated 1/13/2015 3:27:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,