<VV> $39 K Corvair -Who's wrong?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Jan 13 15:21:51 EST 2015

Snipped <"If they can get $39K for that, more power to them.">

I paid $850 for a similar Monza coupe with 20K miles "back in the day"
(1980's) and I thought "stole" that, while the seller's wife said he would
have paid me to take it away!
Same thing happened with my $50 '64 Spyder ~ It's all in the perception?

Who's wrong?  The one who prices it, or the who pays it?

To paraphrase PT Barnum, "It's bad business to let fools keep their money"?

Douglas Adams observes (as Dirk Gently, Holistic Investigator), customers do
not complain if you charge to little, but will scream if you charge too
much, so "Charge until they scream," then wait for them to stop screaming,
like the gas companies do ...

Charlie