<VV> Warranties : Was "Don't knock those Chrysler products"

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Jan 18 02:05:15 EST 2015

Just curious ~

How many Corvairs had their radiators repaired under warranties that were
billed as Chevelles or Novas?

My brother wrote a database (with my help) to calculate "cost per vehicle
per visit" to keep track of who was fixing what.  (I suggested that he add
"cost per <issue> per visit" since mechanics were slipping in non-warranty
repairs and billing under the warranties, which his algorithm did not
catch.)

To Jim Becker:
Why were they "dinking" with the hood latch when you took it in for
stalling?

And why were you looking under the hood for new paint dots when you went to
pick it up?

I guess they would "fix other campaign issues" because they can bill
Chrysler for anything they can find, and get paid for it, so that makes
sense.

Charlie