<VV> Push Button Gear Selection

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 21:13:05 EST 2015

Packard also had a push button automatic

  The Plymouth push-button gear selector functioned perfectly for the 13 years I kept the car.  The only time it malfunctioned at all was when my son Jim (displaying an early interest in automotive technology)  managed to push TWO of the buttons at the same time and jammed both of them in together.  (I believe he was 5 or 6 years old at the time)  I solved the problem by simply removing the cover off the selector box and working the buttons free.