<VV> Push Button Gear Selection Re: Dont knock those chryslerproducts

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 21:53:52 EST 2015

Chuck, the R was colored RED so for some reason it didn't show up in this photograph of the buttons.  Reminds me also that this Torqueflite transmission allowed for push starting if necessary.  I found that out when I had to drive back from a job assignment in Riverside, Calif. to my home in Queens County, New York City and the starter malfunctioned but only when it was hot.    That car was the first one I installed my own seat belts on in the early Sixties.
    Frank Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ