<VV> Push Button Gear Selection Re: Dont knock those chryslerproducts

William J. Meglen tirediron4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 00:50:27 EST 2015

Nostalgia, and the first opportunity I've had to say, Me too! I had a 1961 Rambler that used a variant of the Mopar  push button torque flight. My kids about the same age as Jim managed to jam the buttons, every time we left them in the car for any length of time. Tried, but failed to reproduce their results. Gave up and just carried a Phillips head screwdriver convenient to remove the cover. Thanks for the memories!

Fond memories including the Rambler.