<VV> Two Impeccables

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 15:59:57 EST 2015

From: hallgrenn---
Looks like the Rampside has a '64 differential (with the saddle relief for
the transverse leaf spring/compensator).  But I'd still life to have them
both.
Smitty Says, Bob I'm sure there are plenty of folks sitting on the edge of
their chairs ready to tell me how wrong I am.  But I think you will find
that GM used parts from the standard vehicles when possible.  (the standard
Diff case for 64).  Never had one so I don't know for sure but I think they
used 65 diff cases with a hole bored for the Early speedo drive in 65 FCs.
There has been some controversy about if the holes for the lateral links
were even drilled or not in that case but the bosses for mounting it in a
car were there.
In any event, for a fact they used 64 car cases in the 64 FCs