<VV> Two impeccable FCs up for auction (Bill Hubbell)

Ken Lawyer kenlawyer08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:11:13 EST 2015

@sethracer: At the early hour I read "BAT", I was feeling a bit "peckish" (peck•ish (ˈpɛk ɪʃ) adj. Chiefly Brit. somewhat hungry.) which is probably the cause for me to miss the incorrectly-mounted generator that Bill Hubble knowingly points out.

Next time I make a submission I will wait until I've had adequate nutrition! (BTW, if I was to win either of these auctions future "adequate nutrition" would soon be financially out of the question!)

Ken Lawyer