<VV> Convention Schedule

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:22:16 EST 2015

The only post I saw from Harry addressing the convention schedule was on
12/23 and said:

"Generally, the Concours is on Wednesday, Economy Run and Rally on
Thursday, Friday is the autocross, and Saturday is the Car Display."

I interpreted "generally" as meaning it was a comment on what has happened
in some past years, not specific plans for this year.  Maybe he meant this
was the general schedule for this year.  Fortunately, it at least agrees
with the slightly more detailed one Matt Nall posted earlier today.

The COMMUNIQUE article talks about train and boat tours.  Knowing the date
of those activities MIGHT have some bearing on somebody's convention plans.
Again, I couldn't find the dates for either of the tours in the article, but
I have a hard time believing that those dates aren't set.  I just can't see
why they have to be kept secret.

Jim Becker