<VV> Convention Schedule

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 21 21:51:49 EST 2015

Hi Jim,

I think that basically they don't want to publish the schedule until the *entire* schedule - meetings, events such as the tours, times for things like registration, etc. are all nailed down.  Things are likely still being tweaked, or at least they were before the cutoff for the Jan/Feb issue.  I've seen changes made to the schedule after the convention program was published.

--Bryan