<VV> Can someone in the Buleson area near Dallas - Look at this for me.

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:40:18 EST 2015

None of the trim is 63, inside or out. '63 should have:
crossbar on the taillights
thin single piece nose trim
black paint on headlight trim
interior trim buttons should be wide oval
900 should have chrome trim in windshield gasket, although that could be
lost to the years - not sure what the side window chrome should be on a
wagon.

I would make sure that the title belongs to this particular vehicle.

Lonny Clark