<VV> crank pulley

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 13:27:31 EST 2015

Matt that may be easier said than done, in a rampside I think you would have to drop the engine to even get to it, when we were turning the crankshaft I took the oil filter off so I could get to the bolt.  Rick Norris came over with another pulley and we were going to do that but had second thoughts.  I just pointed the roter button at # 1 and adjusted 6 valves then pointed the button at number 2 and adjusted the other 6.  Must have been close because it started.  Thanks