<VV> Communique Trivia Question

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 19:22:12 EST 2015

Hi Grant,
As I recall The Communique was always monthly. There was also a CORSA
Quarterly which was published until June 1978, I believe. At that time the
Communique began being printed in a magazine form. Originally it was printed in
a newsletter form.
I hope that helps.

Dan Terry
1965 140 Corsa coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 1/31/2015 7:03:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,