<VV> [SCG] Corvair Condenser Removal Decal - Help, Please

Bob Bauer robovair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 17:04:19 EDT 2015

Bill
I  have a mint decal mounted on the cardboard cover, I will take a picture and forward asap

Bob Bauer  Sow Me corvairs

 Subject: Re: [SCG] Corvair Condenser Removal Decal - Help, Please
 To: "'Virtual Vairs'" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>, "Stock Corvair Group" <scg-list at corvair.org>
 Date: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 12:59 PM

 I decided to take a
 detailed look at my photos from past conventions, car
 shows, etc, and I discovered THIS excellent
 example from the 2007 CORSA
 convention in
 Detroit.

 I don't know
 anything about the car, however, as I did not take any
 other
 photos of it.  The decal appears
 correct and completely intact, but it is
 installed in the wrong location, leading me to
 wonder if it is original,
 NOS, or a
 reproduction.

 I'd
 appreciate any information anybody could provide about this
 car as I
 would like to contact the owner.

 Thanks

 Bill Hubbell