<VV> EM Sighting

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 10:29:07 EDT 2015

In addition to our favorite cars, I have an interest in collecting watches. My second favorite watch is a Timex (tough, practical watches that have even been space flight rated). I went to the Timex site and saw a page with a winsome young woman (aren't they all) sitting in an EM Spyder. The page was labeled "American Classics." You can't really see much more than the dash (and the winsome young woman), but it is a nice car.

Just for fun: http://www.timex.com

Joe White (64 four door, 66 Porvair, 64 Spyder [resto project])