<VV> Drive In movie experience

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 5 14:14:30 EDT 2015

I believe the closest 1 to us would be about 125 miles away in Monte Vista Colorado. But the one we had in Durango (they paved paradise and put up a parking lot- for a car dealership) still has the old sign there. Why I don't know. In Azusa California (where I grew up) we had the Foothill Drive In/Sunday swap meet. For the last 30+ years it is now condos, apartments, town homes. The land was just too valuable. It used to be fun.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301