<VV> Drive In movie experience

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:29:57 EDT 2015

With my first 62 Coupe in 1967, my girlfriend and I decided to go to a
Drive In movie and take some friends. It was $2 a car load. As I remember
we stuffed 11 high schoolers into that car and drove to the drive in. I
could not even reach the stick, my girlfriend and I were sandwiched on the
driver's seat together, so she shifted for me. Accept for a few misc arms
or legs, we all were wedged into the car. We put blankets and snacks in the
trunk.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho