<VV> Drive In movie experience

62vair 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:47:05 EDT 2015

And stack up we did! You should have seen the ticket person when we drove up. She counted us all before letting us through the gate. Let's see, 2 in the driver's seat, 2 in the other bucket seat, one in their laps, that's 5 with the buckets up as far as possible, 4 wedged across the back seat, and two on their laps, with arms and legs everywhere. We had great fun with that car. Mark Durham, Hauser Idaho

Sent by an LTE device on Consumer Cellular