<VV> Specific NGK spark plug usage

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Jul 14 06:58:01 EDT 2015

I've run the B5HS and B6HS in my old worn out 84HP for many years and have used NGK plugs for 30 years in just about everything I can get them for.  Excellent plug.  If you can get away with running an extended tip you can usually run a cooler plug.  I would start with a 7 or 8.  I don't remember running anything hotter than a 7 in any air cooled multi cylinder street bike engines.
Joel McGregor