<VV> Chinese Corvair?

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 17 17:28:41 EDT 2015

Unless you ship the unit through the eBay overseas shipping program, you will be scammed.  For this reason, I only sell to US accounts.  People in other countries can see the auctions, and they will contact me if they want to bid, and at that point, we discuss shipping.  I don't ever sell outside of the US, unless it is going through the eBay shipping program.
Paul in CT