<VV> Trailering a LM

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Sat Jul 18 11:55:06 EDT 2015

We towed my 66 vert on a u-haul car carrier behind a Ramcharger through a hurricane with no problems.  Car was backed onto the carrier.  As others suggest, if you are worried about the rear window, a tarp would stop airflow from getting into the flap and putting pressure on the zipper.  I have heard may people say they have towed their Corvair facing forward an a u-haul carrier without problems but I chose to back mine onto the carrier because of the high winds that were predicted.  YMMV