<VV> PG Problems

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:29:19 EDT 2015

Hey;

   OK, so it looks like I will go ahead and pull the governor again (sucks
cause I have to drop the driver's side control arm) and check to see if the
new gear is bad, or if the pin dropped out, or who knows what. I'll try the
running it up to 25 and blipping the throttle first, but I've taken it to
40 already and it hasn't shifted. If the governor is somehow dragging I
think that will cause the gear to go bad. I still have the original gear,
would it be of any use if I took a picture of it and added a link to
PhotoBucket so you can see it? Still not sure of why it went bad. I really
appreciate ALL of the info, and the manual is going to be a great read.

Gary Berry in Prosser, WA