<VV> JR

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 19:07:16 EDT 2015

I never met JR but about a year ago I was looking for a Rampside, and advertised on VV he wrote me back and ask how serious I was and did I know how much they were?  He said he owned one and wouldn't take less than 12K for it.  I told him I would pay a fair price for a nice Rampside, he sent me pictures and said he wasn't sure if he wanted to  sell or not.  After receiving the pictures I told him I would send him a cashiers check for the 12K.  He decided he didn't want to sell.  Just the few conversations we had I could tell he was a honest man and noticed his name on VV all the time seemed to have a answer for all posts, ending with "Later JR"  I am sure he will be missed by all VV readers and prayers go out his family.  Roger Childers