<VV> engine blowout sale

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 08:31:08 EDT 2015

It's time to re-arrange the garage so that it can be used as a garage; there
are 22 engines in there that I'll NEVER use, so out they go

There are 7 Corvair engines (no turbo's or 140's).

The rest are Cadillac 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 , 4.6 Northstars and 3800 Buick motors.

They've been in dry storage for years, but I know nothing of their condition
other that they're not locked up.

With that in mind, I'm going to sell them as cores just to get rid of them.
$50. You pickup.

If not gone in a month's time, they go to salvage.

Location: Perryman, MD.

Harry Yarnell

Perryman Garage &

Orphanage