<VV> Towing a PG

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 23:34:16 EDT 2015

Tow bar, tow dolly, and trailer, I've done them all.  Trailering is my favorite. I towed my 65 PG from Vandenberg AFB in California to Manning SC. Left it in neutral all the way. Would tow for about 100 miles at a stretch and rest. Tranny worked great with no problems. We then drove the Corvair to Libby Montana and back 2 years Later. I have a tow bar, tow dolly and two trailers.  Tow Dolly OK but turning is a problem. Tow bar to the turning but My biggest trailer is balanced great for a Corvair.  My favorite.
Jerry