<VV> Brake light problem on 69 Monza Convertible

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 19:10:24 EDT 2015

I am looking for a few ideas on a problem I am having with the brake lights
 on my 69 Monza Convertible.  I didn't have any brake lights at all and I
put in a new brake pedal sensor switch, the push button switch that  mounts
before the brake pedal mount and senses when you push on the  brakes.  I now
have a brake light on the driver's side, but nothing on the  passenger
side.  I have running lights, and I have switched bulbs, so I  know they are
good.  It doesn't seem to be a problem with grounding.

I took an electrical tester and I have power going to the driver's side
when the brake pedal is pushed, but there is nothing showing on the passenger
side when the brake is pushed.  Do the brake lights have a separate line
from the front of the car, or do they have just one power line that runs to
the  driver's side and then connects over to the passenger side?  Any ideas
on  what I can do to repair or what I need to look for?  Thanks.

Todd
Corvair MN