<VV> Rocker panels for early sedans and wagons

vairjer at comcast.net vairjer at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 20:54:43 EDT 2015

I normally don't post ads online at the Corsa site, but I do have a current ad posted for the rocker panels for Early four doors and wagons. They are not available from Clarks and they suggest using the shorter pieces for coupes and welding together...much more work and much more expensive. I am not vending at Knoxville, but if someone is in need of these rocker panels I will bring them to Knoxville if purchased prior to the event. I will be leaving Illinois early on Monday 6/22, so the purchase will need to be accomplished prior to.

Jerry McKenzie
Springfield, IL
217-585-1495