<VV> Convention prep time is getting short

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Tue Jun 9 22:16:35 EDT 2015

Hey You Guys!

Ed says if there is anything you need that he might have and you want him to bring it with him to Knoxville, please send him a post to his private email:  wfcc at mediacombb.net

June Bug

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Lindsay via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
To: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
Cc: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 21:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: <VV> Convention prep time is getting short

Hey You Guys!

My husband just finished an oil change on our Dodge Ram.  We are hauling a Corvair Rampside and following a Corvair Convertible from the Pensacola, FL area to Knoxville, TN.  The two Corvairs are owned by Karl & Debbie Stelzer and Karl plans to go for the Cole Award. My husband is also gathering Corvair parts and will be vending outside at the convention.  We would be glad to have you stop by and visit awhile.

Ed and June Lindsay
West Florida Corvair Club