<VV> prepping for K-ville

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 18:56:04 EDT 2015

Not much to do to my '60 sedan since I'm trailering. This will not only be the first convention I've taken a Corvair to and it has been 24 years since this car has been to a convention. It was the Cole award winner at the 1991 convention in Washington DC. I had not seen the car since then until I purchased it 4 years ago.
 As a side note and a blatant shameless advertisement my wife will be set up in the indoor vendor room selling her 100% handmade scarves. She has dozens of colors and will take orders for special colors. So guys tell your wife, girlfriend or significant other to stop by and see her. Ed Dade City,Fl