<VV> 1961 Lakewood dog dish hub caps,

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 20:00:32 EDT 2015

Hi all. Been working on my 61 Lakewood and noticed that I have two different heights of the dog dish hubcaps. I suspect the lower height may be for the 61 Corvairs,  Tried real quick to put one on one of the cars wheels and it appeared to not want to go on very easy so I gave up.  I don't think the wheels are 61s. A friend who lives in Savannah Ga. 120 Miles from me, asked me if I would fix his 140 engine. He said it started running rough and locked up.  I said yes, but not til July 10,  He brought it the next day.  Nice Corvair.   I pretty sure he dropped a valve seat, I'll find out when I start work on it.  We got to keep those Corvairs on the road. He can't work on it as his health won't let him.  CORSA Merchandise will have a new Pink T-shirt for the ladies, with the 64 Vair on it.  Next year I hope to be adding a late model Men's t-shirt.  I do have some white t-shirts with a blue 65 coupe on them.  Come by the CORSA Merchandise while your at Knoxville.  Going to have some Rampside t- shirts on sale for $10.00. All proceeds go to help support CORSA.
Jerry