<VV> We will take your core parts at the convention

Clarks Corvair Parts clarks at corvair.com
Thu Jun 11 12:16:38 EDT 2015

Just a reminder, in 2 weeks The annual Corsa Convention is being held in Knoxville, TN on June 23-27th this year. We will be there with our full show display offering 10% off for cash and 5% off for credit cards on parts bought or ordered at the convention. We will be vending on Tuesday through Friday noon.
New this year: We are in need of good rebuildable cores and used parts. Bring your cores to us and we will bring them back with us to save you the shipping. Our web page has a link to a list of parts we are buying, we will take any of the parts on that buy list. We will be accepting the parts once each day from 9:00 am to 9:30 am in the hotel parking lot at our red Chevy pickup. Please call and ask for Mark if you have a lot that you want to bring. You will only get credit for the parts once we have returned home and processed the paperwork for them. Please have a list ready of what you have.

Clarks Corvair Parts

Clarks Corvair Parts
400 Mohawk Trail
Shelburne Falls, Ma 01370