<VV> No turbo boost

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jun 10 22:17:31 EDT 2015

I'm with Kevin. I have seen this accelerator problem on many a Corvair,
turbos included.

My Spyder I drove for years had only 100 PSI of compression, but it
would develop boost in third just fine.

EVERYTHING must be tight in the intake and exhaust system. If the intake
system is loose, you should smell gasoline fumes in the heater system.

Clogged air filter? Restricted exhaust?

Frank DuVal