<VV> No turbo boost

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 14:17:47 EDT 2015

Finally fixed the boost issue on my 65 Dune buggy this morning.Replaced Carburetor with Premium Rebuilt from Wolf and welded up all the pin holes in the exhaust.Can you say rocketship Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King1965 Corvair Glitterbug Dune Buggy 180HP 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Greenbrier 110 hp Powerglide
1973 Volvo P1800ES 4spd A/c
 1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic