<VV> Parts to Knoxville - And looking for a drive!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 00:24:21 EDT 2015

Seth Emerson - Silicone Wire Systems

I am packing up the things I will be bringing to sell at the National
Convention in Knoxville. I have shipped some items already, a few  electronic
distributors and some wire sets. I wanted to offer to bring any  particular
item that someone needs. About the only thing I cannot carry is the  quick
steering boxes. If you feel you want me to bring an ignition wire set,
steering wheel hub or any other particular part, drop me a note as soon as  you
can. Barbara will have some of her jewelry for sale, so tell your  spouses!  I
have already received a few requests and I will be  bringing those items.
The last two years I towed my autocross car from San Jose,  CA, to the
Conventions in Michigan and Washington. This year we will be flying  in, not towing.

A side effect of flying in is not having my race car. So, I will be looking
 for a drive in the Autocross at Knoxville. I promise to exercise both
caution  - and your car! I have proven both capabilities in the past. Please let
me  know if you want a "Second opinion" on your car's handling!

If you need something special from Silicone Wire Systems / Performance
Corvair, drop me a note. Thank You -  Seth  Emerson