<VV> (no subject)

Joseph aztrojan at msn.com
Fri Jun 12 13:45:51 EDT 2015

I have a 1963 4speed Monza convertible for sale.  About two years ago I had to fix the transmission. I got it repaired and got most of the car back together when I got ill. The car is in very good condition, no rust it was purchase new in Arizona and has never left the state.  All that is needed is to connect the transmission and carbutor linkage and the wiring. It also needs a new battery. Due to my illness I will never be able to put it back together.  My wife says I must get this car out of the garage. If interested contact me for pictures and more information via email at aztrojan at msn.com.