<VV> 45th convention

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 14 07:58:44 EDT 2015

Mark,
I plan to be there.
As you know I was at the first one also and the second one.
Another person who was at that first convention is my friend Allen LaDriere
with whom I rode to that first one.
He is planning on stopping by to look around some but he has let his
membership lapse again. I usually shame him into signing up again
But no success this time. He still has his 64 Spyder convertible which he
has owned since new. It is also the car we drove to that number one
convention.
We actually slept it on the way! I sure as hell couldn't do that now without
serious harm!
I like the idea of all the "originals" getting together for a photo op. Keep
me posted.

Rick Norris
First CORSA president 1971