<VV> CANCELLED - NECC Pre-Convention Drag Racing at Knoxville

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 06:53:48 EDT 2015

CANCELLED - NECC Pre-Convention Drag Racing at Knoxville.

Gentlemen:

It is with regret that the Northeast Corvair Council announces the cancellation of the planned pre-convention drag race. Registrations were far below those needed to make the event financially viable. NECC regrets any inconvenience this may cause. We thank all our loyal supporters and hope to see many of you at the Corvair Olympics in July. Registration for the Olympics will open in a matter of days. Your support of this three day event is needed. Thanks again.

Brian O'Neill
NECC President
www.neccmotorsports.com